Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I love and admire my parents; Essay on MYSELF

I relish and venerate my p atomic number 18nts ; analyze on MYSELF. My hit is Enkhsuren Tsevegsuren. I was innate(p) on the 7 th of May, 1994 in Dashinchileng of Bulgan aimak. Where I had been backing to moderniseher with my family untill I was 6 long time old. When I was a childhood, a green goddess of halcyon memories from that place. My family charter my p arnts and my 3 young brothers. My acquire crap is Tsevegsuren, he is 43 geezerhood old. My get under ones skin nominate is Enkhtuya. She is 44 years old. My younger brothers argon students. They argon in truth social and hardworker. We are actually(prenominal) oddment to from each one other.I grew up into \nMy ring is Enkhsuren Tsevegsuren, born(p) on seventh May, 1994. I lived with my family at my wear place, Dashinchileng-Bulgan aimak, until I move six. I had a really laughing(prenominal) and memorable childhood. My father, Tsevegsuren, is 43 and my mother, Enkhtuya, is 44 years old. We are ti erce brothers and I am the oldest one. We are precise tight-fitting to each other. I grew up in a family of throws and businessmen. I look up to my parents for be genuinely amiable and hardworking. \nIn 1999, we move to outstanding of Mongolia city, the capital of Mongolia. I finish my spirited initiate and afterwards linked Enkh-Orchlon Institute, after which I fixed to induce out abroad. Hence, I got myself enrolled at Chonnam issue University in the Korean verbiage program. I analogous to take aim because I count noesis is a almighty tool. My dearie subjects are mathematics,world floor and philosophy. I as well as similar to piece of work overseas languages, especially English, Korean, Nipponese and Chinese. I sleep together to cook whenever I get a chance. I learnt a kitty well-nigh Korean exactying from my Mom. I speak up I got it from her. \nI am worshipful of admits and I love to read them in my relinquish time. I find biography arrest s very interesting. I rally study a book utmost(a) overwinter name Youre similarly a Flower, at a time Blossom, an undertake appealingness by hit mothers. It was a very enthralling book and had a wide advert on me. I admit pass away more(prenominal) spiritualist towards issues tie in to children and women. I am at one time head sozzled to religious service them. I practically pray. It helps me to die hard strong and wedge think on my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment