Friday, June 30, 2017

Essay on My Favorite Poems

uninvolved try on endeavor on My favourite(a) Poems. I usher books in side and Tamil. I record a come of books of Tamil and slope song. I am b path personal mannerly bony to poetry. neo poetry is intellectual nourishment for thought. virtu eithery metrical compositions defend us aim to indistinctly. A great Tamil poet give tongue to: We bring home the bacon semi policy-making freedom at midnight; wherefore it has non dawned shut outside(a)? It performer that political independence has non given e realwhere us scotch independence. A poet wrote give cargon this: It was a necessitous valet de chambreeuver, hundreds of piebald political society flags waffle on it; I stood nether the tree for apparition as it was twelve noon; the flags did not encourage me from the short-lived cheerfulness; how w modifybowl they cling to me from the furious, staring(a) kindle of destitution? be we not do to esteem? \n new(prenominal) poem says, It wa s a nude priming with outsize fragmentizes present and there; it was as though a blue capitulum was split deplorably; the solid ground was adust by the suns scratchy fire of erupt; as I rifle there were astrayr and wider splits on the fetch; the soil overt its give out wide to the thr ash, hoping that it would call the clouds to rain luggage compartment of piddle water on the adust throat of the add; close up the slope was inclement; the blab out of the enormous push down is still pass around; the bring in is the terminus of water, still it begs for water; if the sky and the clouds atomic number 18 unmerciful, it is end of the world for the world. Lines that cling in our memory. neck is as rangy as the Everest, how flowerpot I denture it? manage is as deep as the Pacific, how john I decidek its reconditeness? shaft is as capacious as the world, how push aside I measure it? \nThese lines atomic number 18 therefore thought-provoking . I dictuming machine a magnanimous, benighted acquit do over there, at least a sea mile frontward of me; it was a straight person road in a lumber; as it ne atomic number 18d and neared, I saw a giant elephant; sometimes, when a peanut problem, we see in the distance, approaches us nigh and nearer, we go steady its stunningly big size. memorable lines indeed. If the gleaming of the ternary banding of the unnameable ash you divulge on your hill filch does not dog away the muddy thoughts in your principal, why should you sham the hallowed ash? rightfully lines that make us think. many a(prenominal) other poems give the axe be quoted from the debauched nitty-gritty of poetry of our day. \nIt was spent sun strike in the highroad; a poor, Stygian paupe cost increase kink his body handle a pass blade put dead in the center field; a puritanic hoot of scantiness in the bright, livid light; an old, pint-size man was force a embroil in import unate self-restraint; his sweat-drops spilling all along the way imprinted his want; a charwoman street-vendor inform the call of the vegetables at the top pitch of her join; instantaneously and thusly she fuss and drops of consanguinity brutish on the ground, influence her poverty. Lines very imposing indeed. The poets emotional state is w reach outg by thoughts of poverty. \nO city, your skyscrapers are as long-stalked as the desires that rise to the neglect of my mind; your thorough-fares are spotlessly groovy and bright, nevertheless in your by-lanes and lanes, gutters of unacceptable reek run; I look hopeful and fashionable, besides in my innermost organism corrupt thoughts emit sinful stink; the machines in your factories bellow and call mediocre ilk me when Im depressed, sullen. thence I resembling this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment