Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Art work

Sherlock Homes and I are at the topical anaesthetic coffee shop discussing the recent case of the kidnapping of Nancy Philips and how this event is invariably so tragic. At this moment Sherlock Is approached by a charwoman. The woman looks younger, in her late twenties I would say, she had light brown dodgy pig &038 she was tall and a very fit woman at that. She had beautiful spoiled green sad eyes and a big black overcoat on with a slouched posture. The young woman had her hair drooped over the side and pinned back reveal of her face.She stood over us for sort of some time, consequently pursued into tears, Sherlock then went to the next tabular array got a chair and offered her to sit down and explain the problem. The woman then said is a low voice, My name is gallium Nicole Philips, I am 31 and my daughter has been kidnapped I could almost see Sherlock wag working when then he knew she was talking about poor grizzly Nancy Philips which to to be her daughter. You are in deed the mother of Nancy Philips? said Sherlock in a questioning tone. Indeed I am, and I am so happy I found you here today, I have dog-eared many wonderful things about you and your success In solving cases. I really hope you can help me figure out this wide-cut mystery and hopefully find my daughter At this moment Georgia reached in her handbag and whipped her eyes with a handkerchief then cursorily stored It away as If she was embarrassed. l see you have taken the subway system here, you have recently been smoking you also have degrees In integrity? How did you know She replied I observed the metro ticket sticking out the side of your left coat pocket that looks airily new I also noticed your yellow stained fingers/fingernails &038 you have several let on chains from the School of Law which most likely means you well(p) law.

No comments:

Post a Comment