Thursday, February 21, 2019

How Do I See Myself 10 Years from Now?

The way I contrive myself ten years ahead of now is not roughly topic I practically think about. To tell you the truth, it scares me a little to know that in genius short decade I impart be twenty sise years old, and that my years of youth are coming to an end. One thing Im certain of, is that if God gives me the opportunity to get to that age, I provide make the most of my years and put all of my try to become a successful, happy woman. Contemplating on the future doesnt foralways and a day come easy since no one really knows if it will ever go the way we think it would.As for me, I envision myself as a happy and most probably, simple individual who has finished most of the plans he has made and set as his life was slowly expended on distributively day that passed by. These plans would not only involve the actual completion of a series of courses I would really love to graduate from, namely, my current course, medical examination Technology. And of course to become simil arly a Registered one. At that age, I am already a full pledge RMT. Working on a very nice hospital which pays relatively huge sums of money for some meager job I have to accomplish.I will too cede my money. I will also travel to Paris with my family. I will let my parents feel and enjoy life through buying them monotone tickets and go around the world. I will also help my relatives who have a bun in the oven helps from me. I will work hard so that I green goddess buy anything I want. And experience the things I precious to do when I was still a child. I will also help and assume my younger brother in his studies. I wanted also to keep up what Ive started. What Im trying to say is I will go and study at Medicine School. Because my parent want me to become a Doctor.I really wanted also to become one because, as what I mention primarily I want to earned huge sums of money. I want also to help people who doesnt afford to go to hospital. I want also to make my parents proud. At the age of 28 or 29, this is already the undecomposed time to experience going out with someone else. I destine its boyfriend time. Hahaha Its time to experience how to be love and how to love by special someone. So, I will do all my best to give chase all my dreams. I will follow and listen to my parents. I will also ask the help and guidance of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment